AGME has designed and manufactured a special purpose machine for inserting silent blocks on motor beds for an important international automotive components manufacturer.
The machine cycle time is 10 / 12 seconds.
The machine has the following features:
· Fabricated base.
· Tooling to locate components with parts presence laser detectors.
· Pneumatically operated slide for transporting parts.
· 4 AGME mini-hydraulic 5 ton presses with a stroke of .
· 4 AGME standard hydraulic power packs.
· 4 AGME process control systems.
· Electric components:
o S7-300 “siemens” automaton
o TP 177 B “siemens” tactile panel
o “staiger mohilo processer”
· Pneumatic components.
· Full guarding.
Inserting Process Control
Each press has its linear transducer and cell to check the correct:
- Silent blocks presence in the appropriate position
- Inserting force in all stroke
- Position and final insertion force
Description of the process:
· Manual loading of the “motor support” in the tooling guided by 4 floating centering bolts. If the part is heavy, the client will place one equilibrator is needed.
· Four silent blocks on the same four floating centers to center motor supports. The bolts will have two diameters: one for centering the motor and other one (smaller) for centering the silent blocks.
· The customer will have one part manipulation system with one equilibrator so it can be possible to manipulate the parts and load on the machine.
· 4 silent blocks + motor support’s presence control
· Pulsator control system, security with photoelectric barrier
· Inserting 4 silent blocks at the same time by 4 AGME presses MPH-5 with stroke of . each press with “CP- quality assurance system with proportional valve + stroke linear transducer with “staiger mohilo” processor.