AGME design and manufacture special purpose machines to screw parts and meet clients´ automation needs in components assembly.
We have produced a seat track screwing machine for an international leader in automotive components manufacturing.
Seat track screwing
Total Cycle Time: 12 sec.
The machine consists of a four station rotary transfer with:
- - One bed base and one circular plate with four work stations
- - One set of 4 tools with 3 positions in each tooling
- - One Screwing unit
- - Pneumatic components: Pneumatic progressive starter, general electro valve and pneumatic presostate
- - Electric components: general cabinet with power elements, control by Siemens automaton and tactile operating board
- - Guarding: fixed guarding and photoelectric barrier
- 1 station: track manual feeding, parts positioning and upper track control through laser sensors.
- 2 station: two screws automatic loaded and screwed together with a torque and angle control.
- 3 station: checking of the distance between the components and ok parts marking.
- 4 station: automatic unloading of ok parts. The failed parts will be taken to a Red box.