AGME has designed and manufactured a special purpose machine for coolers thickness control for an important automotive components manufacturer.
Plates control holding up a pressure of 6 atmospheres.
AGME has designed a special purpose machine with the following features:
- An aluminium profile bench table.
- Four plate beds.
- Four superior plates go on vertically with the aid of a pneumatic cylinder.
- Four centesimal detectors with 4 floating axles.
- The four plates go on guided with two columns each one.
- Two horizontal cylinders of approximately 100 kgs. each one.
- Each cylinder has 4 floating dies on a slide with rail and flanges.
- One of the sides has a 6 atmospheres pneumatic connection.
- Units support.
- A tunnel of bad pieces that fall down to a box.
- Feeding and placing of 4 plates on 4 beds.
- Start button and safety by photoelectric barrier.
- 4 vertical plates are individually supported by the plates.
- Four units vertical movement
- Application of an air flow of 6 atmospheres in aprox. 2 seconds.
- If the plates are OK, the units go back.
- If any of the plates is NOK, all the plates stay blocked.
- In the NOK unit, the bad plate is retired and it passes for a tunnel to a NOK pieces box and automatically the OK units go back
- Retire OK pieces.
- Load again.
- Cabinet with power elements.
- Control with autómata “Siemens” S7-300.
- “Siemens” ref. TP-177 Control Panel
- Progressive air presure starter
- General Electrovalve and pneumatic presostate.
- Pneumatic disconnecting device
- Aluminium fixed guards around the machine
- Photoelectric barrier in the operator access.
- The machine has the CE certification.