These pipe & profile shredders have been developed for the size reduction of pipes up to 1,300mm diameter in materials such as uPVC, PE and PP. Pipes up to 9 metres in length may be shredded without the need for pre cutting.
Method of Operation
- Large pipes or bundles of pipes of smaller diameter are loaded into the horizontal feeding trough, the doors are closed automatically and the hydraulic pusher forces the pipes towards the rotor.
- The shredded material is then discharged onto a conveyor and transferred to a Granulator for reduction to its final size.
- Economical power consumption
- Reduced noise emission when compared with large Granulators, due to the smooth operation of the system.
- Whole system operated via a central control panel ensuring operator safety.