Ultracrete Instant Road Repair (IRR) 3mm is a permanent pothole repair solution in roads, pavements, driveways and car parks. The benefit of the product, is it can be trafficked instantly in wet, freezing and hot conditions and at the same time is compatible with the existing flexible surfaces.
Technical - Ultracrete IRR 3mm includes fully graded, high PSV interlocking aggregate and specially formulated bitumen and is supplied in recyclable 25kg containers.
- Pothole repairs can be achieved at any depth.
- Ensure pothole is free of debris and standing water.
- Apply Ultracrete SCJ spray sealant to pothole edges.
- Apply the product slightly proud of the pothole.
- Compact with a hand tamper.
Features & Benefits
- Used in wet, freezing and hot conditions
- No special preparation
- Instant trafficking
- Only one visit required
- Recyclable containers
- Compatible with flexible road surfaces
- Solvent free