Unlike similar products, Instant Road Repair (available in 6mm and 10mm grades) offers you an environmentally friendly option for your road repair, pothole repair and coly lay macadam needs.
Instant Road Repair's 25kg tubs can be re-sealed for future use, eliminating wastage. They are also eligable for Instarmac's Plastic Containers Recycling Scheme.....yet more benefits to add to the ever-increasing list from this best selling cold lay macadam product.
Ultracrete's Instant Road Repair (part of our BBA/HAPAS approved ironwork reinstatement system) is a cold lay macadam ideal for fast track permanent pothole repairs, sold in easy to use contractor friendly units of 25kg, bags or tubs.
- 3mm, 6mm & 10mm grades
- Reduces congestion and fuel costs
- Rapid repair time - no cooling required
- Opening to foot traffic instantly
- Cost and labour effective - only one visit required
- Eliminates the need for disposal of temporary materials to landfill sites
- Reduces the health & safety risks of working with a hot material
- Environmentally friendly
- High PSV (skid resistance) provides for a safer trafficking surface
- Guarantees high performance temporary and emergency repairs
Ultracrete will now be launching their ultimate pothole repair solution in January 2010. PERMANENT POTHOLE REPAIR is a new, enchanced 3mm grade coly lay macadam, and is the ideal solution for the repair of potholes.
For further information on Ultracrete's road repair solutions, call us now on +44(0)1827 871871, email