Ultracrete has over 30 years of distribution, formulation and manufacturing experience in the highways maintenance and repair & refurbishment markets, across the UK.
The key to using any great system is the ancillary products available to support it. As well as highway maintenance products, such as our now reknowned Ultracrete BBA/HAPAS Approved Ironwork Reinstatement System, we supply high performance ancillaries.
Ultracrete LMP is a solvent based Line Marking Paint ideal as an effective and quick method for line or spot marking in road and pothole repairs, car parks, warehouses, building sites, sports areas, excavation sites, mining, turf marking and landscape sites. The semi-permanent line marking formula is effective for at least 3 months after application under normal wear conditions.
Ultracrete Line Marking Paint:
- Contains no chlorinate solvents
- Bio-degradable in dissipation
- Available in red, yellow, white and blue
Ultracrete Instagrip is a skid-resistant (anti-skid) resinous repair system for the patching of anti-skid areas or the reinstatement of anti-skid sections after maintenance work has taken place. It is suitable for the anti-skid patch repair of high friction surfacings typically placed on pedestrian crossings, junctions, footbridges, subways, car parks etc. It is a fast, cost-effective solution for anti-skid applications.
- Conforms to Highways Works Clause 924
- Conforms to Chapter 6, Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways
- Reduces traffic management time and minimises congestion
- Easy to use
Ultracrete Instaband is a skid-resistant overbading tape that prevents the ingress of water which can cause cracking and severe fretting leading to the eventual breakdown of asphalt and macadam. This polymer modified bituminous tape can be used in addition to the Ultracrete BBA/HAPAS Approved Ironwork Reinstatement System or be applied on its own for the sealing of reinstatement joints and gerenal cracks up to 5mm.
- Conforms to the Specification for the Reinstatement of Openings in Highways
- Clean and easy to use
- Fast installation
- Simple and economical
- Prevents water ingress immediately
- Elastic properties accomodate thermal movement
- Environmentally friendly - contains recycled tyres and paper.
- Suitable for footpaths, cycle tracks anc class 2, 3 & 4 carriageways
Ultracrete Instaline thermoplastic road marking is simple to apply, safe to handle, and offers all the qualities of hot applied thermoplastic line marking within minutes. It is ideal for the reinstatement of small line marking areas on car parks, roads and carriageways etc, after maintenance work has taken place to enable instant road opening.
- Essential for finishing of repairs and reinstatements - instant permanent low cost option for small repairs
- Simple to use, crisp clear and pre-formed markings
- Durable - asphalt and macadam compatible
- Low labour intensive
- Minimises Traffic Management Act penalties
For further information on these or any other Ultracrete, Ultrascape, Ultra Tile or Ultra Floor products please contact us on +44(0)1827 871871, or email .