Colour laser printing / photocopying / scanning / OCR / laminating service A3, A4, A5, Poster, CAD
A local service for Burslem, Tunstall, Stoke-on-Trent area
How this works:
1. The buyer must e-mail us their requirements.
2. We will then issue an invoice.
3. The buyer then pays and provides us with their documents.
4. We process the order.
email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01782 811036
Postal address: Live & Learn Land,
189 Hamil Road,
Staffs ST6 1AP
ITEM PRODUCT/SERVICE INFORMATION:
Colour laser printing means waterproof, non-smear prints.
Low-cost , convenient service for low to medium quantities.
- producing reports with graphs, pictures, photos in colour
- quality advertising material
- homework projects
- window posters
- shop window posters
- laminated shop window posters
- shop signs
- laminated shop signs
- etc. …
(Optical Character Recognition) converts a printed, or even written,
text document into an electronic file by scanning the document and
using OCR software. The document can then be further processed in a
word processing or publishing program. Basically, it saves a lot of
time and effort by not having to type in everything from scratch.
laminating service is intended for print/copy that we produce. Please
do not send your precious certificates or original Van Goghs, etc.
SENDING YOUR JOB TO US:
Send your document to us:
- by email: .pdf format preferred, but other document/graphics formats possible.
by post: On DVD, CD, Floppy Disk, or printed/written document for
photocopying, scanning / OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
Please send your disks / original documents to the following address by a secure delivery service (at your own risk):
- PayPal: Make payment to
(remove *s before using this email address!)
- Debit/credit card via telephone
- Cheque, Postal Order
- Cash or debit/credit card on collection
Dispatch normally within 3 working days of receipt of order, documents and cleared payment.
We will deliver your documents in postal tubes or reinforced envelopes/packaging.
Courier delivery can be arranged if required.
Calculate your total cost by adding prices as appropriate from the following tables:
1. PRINT/COPY PRICE + 2. LAMINATING PRICE + 3. POSTAGE & PACKAGING PRICE = YOUR TOTAL COST