Pushbutton paging with the Butler II will increase customer service levels and improve staff responsiveness. The simple pushbutton transmitter is easy to use and may be attached to almost any surface. Each Butler II unit can be customized with specific messages and alert staff or fellow employees with one touch of a button.
Place the Butler II where you wish to enable anyone to contact your staff with the push of a button.
BUTLER II PRODUCT FEATURES
- Messaging is detailed and fully customizable
- Easy to install and use
- UHF Frequency
- Wireless - no wiring involved
- Quality - it's durable and user friendly
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Battery Operated - 3 AAA batteries
- 1 user configurable trigger (can be used to monitor doors and much more)
- Service - Great Technical Support
- Compact - 1.5"w x 7"h x .875"
- Software for custom messaging may be purchased separately
- USB Interface
- 1 Button and 5 Button Versions
BUTLER II BENEFITS
- Increase sales
- Improve response time
- Enhance customer service
- Eliminate overhead paging
- Allows quick onsite communication
The Butler II is used throughout the UK in many industries including Hotels, Opticians, DIY, Receptions and many more environments.