Job Ref: DJMA1252
Job Title: Compliance Officer (Compliance Manager)
Location: North West
Salary: £30-40,000 base, extensive benefits
We presently have an opportunity to join a well established general insurance provider.
This is an opportunity for a proactive, experienced, senior compliance professional with a consultative and advisory approach, ideally from within a general insurance environment, to offer cross functional support and guidance in line with financial regulations and to work to find a suitable compliant business solution with senior stakeholders across business departments.
• The interpretation of current and forthcoming FSA regulations to provide guidance and advice to the business so that they can develop appropriate practical procedures and controls to meet the regulatory requirements of the business
• To contribute towards the progression and direction of the Group Compliance Function
• Monitor compliance with FSA regulations
• Review company controls and procedures to ensure that they are effective
• Work with all levels of staff and management to promote a compliant culture within the business so that regulatory and control requirements are met.
• Provide practical guidance and advice to the business on current and forthcoming FSA requirements. Includes input into business projects.
• Support the maintenance, development and updating of Compliance procedures.
• Provide support and assistance with the Marketing and promotional campaigns.
• Provide input into the Group annual Compliance Plan
• Produce Compliance related Management information
• Develop and maintain strong communication channels within the business.
Candidates will need to have a wealth of experience within financially regulated business over financial services and insurance products. You will need a proven track record working within a compliance function and be able to work consultatively with Senior Management to help to find a workable and compliant business solution in line with business objectives and FSA/TCF regulations.
For more information and full job description, please contact: or telephone to speak to a consultant now on: 0845 6209720. Visit us at: .
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment