Job Ref: DJSN1021
Job Title: Telesales Operations Manager (Multi Site)
Salary: 45 – 50k basic salary plus Bonus and Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Telesales Operations Manager who will be working with a progressive business within the FMCG market. The T.O.M will be responsible for driving and developing the telesales team in line with company objectives and will support the management of multiple sites across the UK.
The main responsibilities of the Role include:
- To actively work with line managers in developing and maintaining operational plans that deliver the Telesales strategy.
- Working with the Sales Management team plan and deliver sales initiatives to drive profitable sales.
- Make appropriate and sound decisions within scope of role to ensure the smooth operation is maintained and all Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure communication within the Telesales and Field based teams is maximised,
- Conduct coaching and development of Managers and people in other key roles (succession planning) according to the training and development programme.
- Manage in accordance with HR procedures and recommendations.
- Have a strong understanding of systems to ensure they are operating at maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Telesales technology to operate/deliver further solutions to support Business growth.
Key skills will include:
- Management of a large team in a proactive and pressurised environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Performance Management experience
- Budget Management experience
- Customer facing skills (both unit and senior Management level)
- Strong track record of identifying and executing process improvement
- Demonstrate effective team working
- Proven sales track record experience
- Strong project/change management skills
- Full UK driving licence.
For more information and full job description, please contact: or telephone to speak to a consultant now on: 0845 6209721. Visit us at: .
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment.