Job Ref: DJMA1250
Job Title: Customer Contact Centre Manager, (Customer Relationship Centre Manager, Retentions, Sales and Service)
Salary: ?27-34,000 base, 20% performance bonus, benefits 9-12month Fixed Term Contract
Customer Contact Centre Manager, Customer Relationship Centre Manager. 9-12 month fixed term contract
We presently have an opportunity to join a well established, financial services provider, who are currently embarking on a period of exciting transformation. This is a maternity leave fixed term contract, which is likely to start March/April time, for a customer centric, performance and efficiency focussed Customer Contact Centre Manager.
This is a unique opportunity for a progressive Contact Centre Manager to lead a small specialised team with potential for growth, based on business success and results. The successful individual will be given a large amount of autonomy to help develop and influence the customer contact strategy across retentions and introduce outbound activities, alongside the present inbound channels. In addition, the role has scope and potential to be involved with additional projects which may include, providing ideas and insight regarding emerging trends, technology, or data; self serve, SMS etc.
• Lead and develop the Contact Centre Team, which will deliver exceptional customer service at optimal cost and strives to achieve Operational Excellence.
• Lead and develop a Customer Retention Team, which deploys tactical initiatives/campaigns in conjunction with the marketing team to retain customers in line with the business plan.
The focus is to:
• To develop a Customer Relationship Centre, which achieves Operational Excellence through applying a Customer Orientated approach to service and creates a working environment in which team members are focused, motivated and commercial in their approach.
• To achieve the business plan targets through creative and tactical approaches, including test & learn, to maximize returns from segmented customer groups.
• To ensure the activities within Customer Relations are fully compliant with regulatory requirements, conduct appropriate compliance checks and support the business in achieving required Customer Impact Scores within the upper quartile.
• To manage recruitment, development and retention of Customer Relationship Centre team.
• Coaching and development of Customer Relationship Centre team.
• To provide leadership to the team and delivery of Quality Standards to customers.
• To align CRC incentive schemes to business objectives and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
• To support the embedding of a customer orientated culture within the CRC Team.
• To develop a robust and effective communication process within CRC, to ensure targets, performance and business updates are communicated daily, weekly and monthly as required.
• To lead the Inbound Contact Centre team, achieving operational excellence within agreed service standards.
• To achieve % conversion rates by maximizing cross sell opportunities through Inbound Contact Centre team.
• Drive inefficiencies out of the inbound Contact Centre process through continuous process improvement.
• To achieve % member retention target, through Customer Retention Team working closely with marketing team to deploy appropriate customer treatments to support achievement of the target.
• To achieve % conversions for sales, through deployment of effective customer treatment strategies. E.g. SMS/E-mail or outbound calls.
• To pro-actively manage Operations management expenses, striking the appropriate balance between effectiveness & efficiency
• To achieve required Customer Impact Survey scores
• To lead and develop appropriate Test & Learn interventions in CRC for customer journey, to improve overall customer experience.
• To handle general customer complaints via telephone as appropriate and report Customer feedback to Customer excellence Team.
• To support the development of a Customer Orientated environment in CRC and the implementation of a Single Customer View.
• To ensure full compliance with all relevant regulations including: Data Protection and Treating Customers Fairly principles
A proven contact centre professional, you will be a strong communicator, who is able to mentor and coach their team to achieve their full potential. Previous experience within Contact Centres and Customer Retentions, ideally with some outbound and or sales delivery, coupled with the ability to achieve change quickly. Having the ability, desire and confidence to analyse and recommend change and performance initiatives will be what sets you and your team apart. Any candidates who are familiar with process improvement methods such as Lean and Six Sigma techniques would be an advantage but by no means is a pre requisite.
Candidates will need to have experience of FSA and TCF and have worked within a financially regulated environment.
For more information and full job description, please contact: [email protected] or telephone to speak to a consultant now on: 0845 6209720. Visit us at: www.douglas-jackson.com.
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
Call Centre Recruitment, Contact Centre Recruitment, Customer Experience Recruitment, Resource Planning Recruitment, Customer Services Recruitment