Are you interested in ensuring your organisations operations support your clinical services effectively and stand up to regulatory scrutiny?
The standards and the relevant services are contained in the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 has set out 16 main registration requirements:
- Care and welfare of service users
- Assessing and monitoring the quality of provision
- Safeguarding vulnerable service users
- Management of medicines and medical devices
- Cleanliness and infection control
- Meeting nutritional needs
- Safety and suitability of premises
- Safety, availability and suitability of equipment
- Respecting and involving service users
- Consent to care and treatment
- Competence and suitability of workers
- Effective management of workers
- Cooperating with other providers.
Which is quite a lot of work for any company to contemplate – JMHSS Consultancy can help you with all this...
If so we can help you..
...By utilising our industry experts led by a Quality Consultant who, as a former HCC/CQC assessor can help and support you with the Registration and Compliance with CQC, Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
John Munroe Support Services is all about your agenda. We have a simple model: understand the outcome you want to achieve and then help you to achieve and deliver it.