Tax planning and advice
Hawsons Chartered Accountants
tax consultants, tax accountants, tax advice
Taxation often represents one of the largest single costs a business has to meet and businesses of all types and sizes, as well as private individuals, are rightly anxious to minimise their exposure to tax. Yet the UK tax system is one of the most complex in the industrialised world. Many of the incentives introduced in recent budgets to encourage saving and investment only serve to increase the complexity of the system as a whole.
Hawsons approach is that tax issues must be considered in the context of both the tax payers' long-term aims and the issues facing them now and in the foreseeable future.
Hawsons' tax advisers in Sheffield, Doncaster and Northampton have an excellent understanding of UK tax law and how it applies to all kinds of business and personal situations. Our specialists are able to provide an expert taxation planning and advisory service to companies, unincorporated businesses, professional partnerships, private individuals and trusts. They have extensive experience of dealing with H M Revenue & Customs, in respect of matters ranging from routine compliance to full investigations and obtaining tax clearances and rulings.
Our range of advisory, planning and compliance service covers:
1. Tax compliance for individuals, partnership, LLPs, companies, charities, and other Not-for-Profit bodies
2. Business and company tax planning, optimizing reliefs and avoiding pitfalls
3. Corporation Tax reliefs such as Research and Development, Contaminated Land and employee shares
4.Tax incentives and share scheme such as EMI to provide tax effective remuneration to directors and staff
5.Value Added Tax (VAT) compliance and planning for regular trading to significant one-off transactions including property issues
6. Planning for and structuring of business disposals, acquisitions and restructuring to maximise proprietor and shareholder returns
7. Utilisation of Income Tax and Capital Gains Tax reliefs and benefits such as Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs), Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) and the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS)
8. Inheritance tax planning and trusts, protecting your wealth for the future of your family, advising on appropriate types of trusts to balance control and protection of wealth
9. Dealing with tax disputes and investigations to reduce inconvenience and minimise liabilities
, tax accountants
, tax advice
, tax consultants
, Tax Return Accountant
, Taxation Services