FOCUS36 - Educational Psychology Service for Schools
education, community, Schools
All our annual service packages benefit from the FocusPsychology approach to inclusive school community working. Focus 36 offers the following:
* Lead Educational Psychologists, fully integrated into school staff teams, thirty-six days per year
Option to procure up to nine additional psychologist days per year at a the discounted rate of £450.00 per day
* A free, bespoke INSET training day, arranged and delivered by FocusPsychology and targeted to your unique needs
* 15% discount on any FocusPsychology delivered training
* Full access to the on-line FocusPsychology community, including Secure File Transfer to ensure privacy and confidentiality
* Full service management allowing you to benefit from our comprehensive in-house psychological practice
* Community Psychology as standard
* Discounts on specialist services:
* Counselling service: £55 per session
* Art Psychotherapy: £140 per session
* Theraplay: £140 per session
Focus 36 is the foundation package for our premier service; it is designed to support neighbouring school communities and allows us to do our most effective work. Larger school groups can procure multiple Focus 36 packages and combine them, thus providing the opportunity to direct support where it is needed the most.
With Focus 36 we are able to really drive the benefits of our Community Psychology approach allowing smaller schools and those with particular needs access to targeted and specialist provision. All schools in a Focus 36 group benefit from a cohesive and co-ordinated strategy and a strengthening of inter-school ties. Joint training, common intervention approaches and the active cross-fertilisation of applied psychology all combine to enhance well-being and raise learning potential across the group.