This course has been designed to meet with the
recommendations of OFSTED for people working within early years
education. These recommendations require all working within this sector
to have first aid training, this includes childminders, Au Pairs, child
carers, Sunday school and play scheme leaders. It is also ideally suited
for parents who may feel more comfortable and empowered having
undertaken this course.
2 Days. Continuous assessment through-out, Q & A.
- What to do in an emergency
- Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation for child and baby
- First aid for the unconscious casualty
- First aid for the wounded or bleeding.
- Burns & Scalds
- Eye & Ear injuries
- Childhood illnesses including Meningitis and Febrile seizures
- Sickle cell, asthma and diabetes
- Head, neck and back injuries