COMMERCIAL CONTRACT ENERGY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
MCL Energy Ltd was formed in 1981 and has achieved sustained growth to become on of the key players in the energy & maintenance services market. We provide innovative, cost-effective site energy solutions for all our Clients in the Public, Private, Commercial and Industrial sectors
Our service packages are based on the Operation & Maintenance of energy plant usually in the 1-50MW ranges. These can be steam, compressed air, effluent treatment, building services, LPHW, warm air or CHP systems. Existing plant can be upgraded or replaced with our capital outlay following continuous improvement modeling.
The Companyisaniche player in the energyand related maintenance servicescontractingsectorwhosemainfocus ismeeting its Customers’ energy requirements improving heating plant reliability and reducing its costs.
We provide a variety of on site energy solutions from which our Clients can benefit from including:
· Operation and Maintenance only contracts
· Fixed Consumption heat contracts
· Design, Build, Finance and Operation Contracts
· Utilities Services and maintenance
The range of available contracts can incorporate one or a number of available aspects to the service as highlighted below
· Site surveys
· Plant O&M
· Attendance to call-outs on a 24/7 basis
· Performance guarantees
· Transfer of risk (costs, legislation, environment)
· Remote monitoring and control via site IT links
· Project management (if applicable)
· Installation of boiler and energy systems
· Provision of asset finance
· Environmental reporting if applicable
· Compressed Air and effluent operation and management
Working with MCLEnergy, Customers focus on their core activities – leaving energy and utilities services to a trusted partner
· Improved energy efficiency
· Improved environmental performance
· Reduced costs/increased margins
· Accurate budgeting of energy and utilities related costs
· Reduction in plant breakdowns
· Extended plant and equipment life
· Optimisation of fuel procurement
· Compliance with legislation
Our packages provide our Clients with the energy provision required for the site. Our partnerships provide a number of benefits that will contribute to improving net profit. These include: -
· Having access to a range of skills not normally found within one organisation;
· Access to project funds and a turnkey installation package undertaken by MCL Energy Limited
· Extensive practical knowledge of the proposed package energy plant for major industrial & commercial clients within the .
· MCL Energy assuming responsibility for all current legislation relating to energy production including Pressure Systems Regulations, COSHH, Electricity at Work Act etc.
· A performance related Agreement, which firmly places the technical and operating risk with MCL Energy Ltd.
· An effective business solution with known costs.