The KRESHAY 3600 Series is a full size machine that is constructed using a robust but lightweight die cast aluminium chasis and sturdy outer housing. The powerful 70 Watts Motor is ideal for larger projects such as curtains with sewing speeds up to 800 stitches per minute. An integrated sewing light illuminates the sewing area to relieve eye strain.
The straightforward controls will appeal to the novice and because the Kreshay 3600 is a 3 dial machine, IE it allows the adjustment of length and width completely independently of stitch selection, and is therefore much more than an entry-level machine.
Do not let the low price fool you. The Kreshay 3600 is suitable for alterations, repairs, dressmaking, home furnishings and more.....
The Kreshay 3600 Stitch comes with so many features that you would only expect to find on more expensive models.
This model offers-
SPECIAL DISCOUNTED PRICE
The stitch performance of this free arm machine is unbelievable.
There is not a machine on the U.K. market for this price with this performance.
18 stitches with twin needle = 36 stitches ,one step buttonhole
- 1 Step buttonhole
- Automatic bobbin winder stop
- Slide lever clutch mechanism
- Easy to view stitch selection
- Free arm with built in accessory compartment
- Simple easy glide threading
- Illustrated stitch panel
- Built in tension control
- Metal spool pin
- Independent stitch length and control
- Traditional elegant style
- Dust cover
- Easy view threading
- Thread cutter
- Etched needle plate
- Large easy to reach reverse button
- Stitch selector
- Easy clean metal raceway
- Twin needle sewing
- Metal feed dogs
- Universal presser foot pressure
- Front loading bobbin
- Adjustable stitch length to customise all your stitches
- Free hand embroidery
- Built in free arm makes sewing hems and cuffs easy
- Sews buttons on with the minimum of fuss
- One way needle insertion
- Two needle positions
- Easy quilting
- Clip on presser foot
- Removable sewing plate for easy free arm sewing
- Extra height presser foot lift
- Fabric range: fine, medium, heavy including: quilting, denim, leather, suede, curtains and soft furnishings
- On/off safety switch with built in sewing light
- Fully enclosed motor
- Electronic foot control gives you even power at all speeds
- Lightweight, portable * standard size machine
- Steel precision manufactured drive shafts
- Die-cast aluminium inner chassis frame built to last
- Moulded engineered reinforced plastic outer body for enhancement