Rental Scheme with Purchase Option
John Packer Ltd
Flute, saxophone, music shop
No obligation to buy Payments can be offset against purchaseVAT free purchase option.
- Is it expensive? No - costs start from just £10/month.
- Any obligation to buy? No - If it doesn't work out, just return the instrument and cancel the agreement.*
- Long term commitment? No - the minimum period is just three months. There is no maximum period.
- Any hidden costs? No - your hire fee includes insurance, maintenance** and VAT.
- Is the scheme flexible if I want to purchase? Yes - Up to six months hire payments can be offset against purchase at the standard discounted selling price. If eligible, you can also purchase via the VAT free scheme. (See 'What if I decide to buy an instrument'.)
- If you don't wish to purchase by the end of the sixth month you can simply carry on hiring indefinitely and, if you subsequently decide to purchase, a maximum of six months payments can de deducted.
, john packer
, Music Instrument Hire
, music shop
, Woodwind And Brass Players