We provide various epilepsy training courses, including Rectal Diazepam and Buccal Midazolam(Epistatus) administration in line with current best practice and the Joint Epilepsy Council Guidelines on training standards for Rectal Diazepam (2004) and Buccal Midazolam(2005).
Key Features of Epilepsy Active Training courses:
- Courses are interactive and utilise a variety of teaching methods including practical demonstrations and simulated procedures, small workshop scenarios, power point and discussion.
- All courses are tailored to meet your specific needs.,courses are delivered in-house throughout the UK.
- Certificates of attendance are issued which can be utilised as evidence for NVQ’s, PREP and LDQs portfolios, each delegate will also receive a course handout for future reference.
- Courses are continually evaluated and updated to ensure that we remain in line with current best practice and relevant training guidelines( Joint Epilepsy Council)
Epilepsy Active Training Services courses are delivered by:
An Epilepsy Specialist Nurse with extensive epilepsy and teaching experience.
- She has been working in the field of epilepsy both in clinical practice and training for 12years.
- Maintains best practice and the deliverance of research based and up to date epilepsy information by attending a variety of professional study days and conferences at an appropriate level.
Our epilepsy courses are applicable for: Anyone with an interest in, or caring for an adult or child with epilepsy as we pride ourselves in providing training relevant to each target audience.