Part P

Part P from Owen Willingham Electrical Contractor

By: Owen Willingham Electrical Contractor  11/11/2011
Keywords: electrician, electrical installation, alarm systems

If you intend to to do electrical work outside, in kitchens, bathrooms or install any new circuits from the fuseboard, the work will need to be submitted to building control under Part P. This can be down through building control themselves for a fee or you can use a registered Part P electrician like ourselves.

We are fully registered members of NAPIT and are able to self certify our own work under Part P.

Keywords: alarm systems, electrical installation, Electrical Testing And Inspection, electrician, Pat Testing, portable appliance testing, RE WIRES, Recommended electrician

Contact Owen Willingham Electrical Contractor


Print this page

Other products and services from Owen Willingham Electrical Contractor





With rising unemployment and higher living costs, many businesses are reviewing their own security and improving measures to both deter


Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)

Regular Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) is an easy way of proving a system for maintenance of electrical equipment and appliances,


New Electrical Installations

We can provide tailor made solutions for the installation of electrical systems in new buildings / extensions. This includes advice