Sports Therapy & Sports Massage
sports massage, sciatica, sports therapy
Sports massage is not just for elite athletes, it’s for everyone who takes part in sport, trains at the gym and those who spend many hours hunched over a computer.
So, whether you have a major event coming up or just need relief from your aching back and shoulders, sports massage could be for you.
Sports massage can help you:-
* To relieve muscle tension
* To relieve muscle fatigue
* Optimise your performance
* Reduce the risk of injury
* Assist with pre-event preparation and training
* Encourage post event recovery
* Restore function
Sports therapy incorporates additional techniques to those of sports and remedial massage therapy. And as with sports massage, it can be hugely beneficial to both those who participate in sport and those who don’t.
Sports therapy uses advanced soft tissue techniques, joint assessment, ultrasound and the application of exercises and stretches to improve your well being.
Sports therapy can assist you with:-
* Injury rehabilitation and recovery
* Joint mobilisation
* Back problems
* Improving posture
* Optimising your performance
* Restoring function
* Increasing range of movement
, sports massage
, sports therapy