Air Conditioning Service
A/C Re-Charge - £40.00
A/C Full Service - £60.00
A/C Anti-Bacterial Treatment - £30.00
Kills Bad Smells
Diagnostics & Repairs from £25.00
Vehicle Fault Code Reading - £25.00
Vehicle Oil & Filters Servicing from - £59.00
MOT & Repairs
In the event that your system cannot be re-charged due to a fault or leak a min charge of £15.00 will apply for hook up and test
Total Vehicle Services
11 Tennis Court
Little Tennis Street
Tel 0115 924 3444
Next to Virgin Media (NTL)
10 minutes from Nottingham City Centre
5 minutes from Trent Bridge
All Prices include TAX
We Keep You Cool
Why have your aircon serviced?
- Not cold enough?
- Windows not demisting?
- Runny nose, headache?
- Strange noises when A/C is on?
- Your car air con system loses up to 15% of it's refrigerant every year.
- A poorly performing car air conditioning system can cause a build up of fungus, bacteria and other microbes growing inside the evaporator core, causing a smell, sometimes an allergic reaction and can lead to legionnaires disease.
- Have your car air con system serviced every 18 months. It will say that in your car manufacturers service guide, yet when your car is serviced, your A/C system is never serviced. It's an extra, chargeable item, but vital to have done.
- A poor aircon system can increase your fuel costs as the air conditioning system needs to work harder