A series of comprehensive questionnaires and tests enable us to develop your own personality profile.
This identifies the underlying patterns and preferences that exist for you in different jobs and activities, to determine what you need to have in a job or career to make it truly satisfying. Plus we look at where you currently are in relation to this.
By combining your personal profile with career successes and interests, we identify your career goals. These become the focal points for a confidential one-on-one discussion with one of our trained counsellors.
Our consultants will review your test results, profile feedback and discuss different possibilities taking into account your age, previous experience, financial situation, family commitments and your employment situation.
Lastly we look at how best to take you forward to meet your chosen career goal. By taking into consideration how quickly you want this change to take place, we develop an easy to follow step-by-step action plan. Giving you measurable criteria to help track your progress to the career future you deserve.
Your action plan will highlight:
- How and where to focus your energies, efforts and ambitions
- Which career level best suits your experience and abilities
- How to progress within your career most efficiently
- What environment is best suited to you/ how best you might fit into any organisation
- What additional skills may you require to get to your chosen goal
From beginning to end our team are here to support your development, and can advise on further training and additional education needs should this be required.