Specialised Vehicle Operations Limited
vehicle, operations, trailer hire
MEIRG was formed to combat the increasing skills flight from the manufacturing and engineering sector, and to develop a working methodology which is capable of dealing with structural change across the midlands area.
Community Access Vehicles
Amongst the MEIRG objectives, we aim to:-
a) Retain and develop the skills of engineers across the region by offering bespoke training, up skilling and financial support to make this happen wherever there is a need, especially amongst small to medium size companies (SME).
b) Increase skills levels within engineering companies which will make them more competitive in demand led markets.As MEIRG Ltd became operational in November 2005 it was agreed that one of the projects USP’s (Unique Selling Points) must be to deliver mobile pre-redundancy and training support when and where it would be most urgently required. Both geographically and according to employer size, it is often difficult to deliver rapid support, without a more practical and mobile delivery. The bespoke mobile facility, from design and build, through to operational management and maintenance, were quickly taken on board by the SVO team. They listened to MEIRG’s explicit and complicated needs and kept me (Project Manager) informed of progress and issues arising through a structured review process.
By June ERIC (Engineering Resource and Innovation Centre) was ready to hit the roads of the midlands and the MEIRG project team began to deliver much needed support to engineering companies throughout the midlands region. It was always going to be paramount to the project that ERIC was viewed by our customers and stakeholders as a fabulous delivery mechanism. It was also vital that I did not have to be personally involved with and concerned about the day to day management of getting ERIC from A to B on time and looking immaculate.SVO took all of my needs on board and were prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to make sure my high standards and demands were met.
Over the past two years I can honestly say that SVO have more than exceeded both my own and my customers expectations. Contracting negotiations were realistic with an easy manner which put their customer first.
To list just a few of SVO's real USP’s:-
• Thinking about their customers needs and thinking ‘out of the box’ to make sure they deliver exactly what is required.
• Working with their customers to try something new and different, even though it may not have been done before.
• Caring about their customers. SVO have been fully involved with MEIRG since day one and although they are located over 15 miles away, they are a part of the team. Seeing the wider project needs and supporting with events and event management, often with no cost attached just because they want to help.
• Taking on board the full service model which enabled my project to hand off all customer interface to SVO, this includes bookings, web site and third party management.
• Personal site visits to prepare and ensure that ERIC would have the room and capability to deliver all internal service functions such as full satellite & ICT use.
• Realistic and honest advice around ‘what will work & what won’t’. Clearly their expertise in all aspects of mobile unit design, build and operational management is built upon many years experience.
• Nothing is too much trouble and their management ethos has been very much tested throughout the project. One weekend I was informed of a large redundancy and by 9am on Monday morning SVO delivered ERIC on site, with a driver and full set up, ready to receive the first employee on board.
• Their willingness to go anywhere, any time. Brussels and France have been two such trips where ERIC was viewed by EU politicians and VIPs. Adam & Nicki personally organised and traveled alongside ERIC to ensure my satisfaction.
• Their understanding of and hands-on support in meeting MEIRG performance targets. It has often been the case that Adam, Nicki and their employees have attended MEIRG team meetings so that they get a good grasp of ‘what is required’ quickly identifying methods and processes which support the projects needs
• Training and coaching SVO staff to complete all paperwork correctly and to the MEIRG funder’s standards has supported over 1500 beneficiaries.
• Understanding the impact of efficient delivery on behalf of the businesses that use ERIC for training. Feedback from these employers has been really positive and as users of mobile facilities they too have been extremely impressed by the SVO's team.
I do hope that this testimonial gives you some indication of MEIRG’s recognition of SVO for a job done extremely well. Their service is always ‘top drawer’ and I fully commend them to you.
Jan Staley: MEIRG Ltd - Project Manager
, display trailer design and build
, display trailer hire
, Display trailers for sale
, Event Logistics
, event trailer design and build
, Event trailer Hire
, Exhibition Trailer
, Exhibition trailer design and build
, Exhibition Trailer Hire
, exhibition trailers
, Mobile Exhibition Units
, Mobile Healthcare
, Mobile IT suites for hire
, Mobile IT suites for sale
, Mobile rescource centres for hire
, mobile training
, mobile training trailer hire
, mobile training units for sale
, mobile training vehicle hire
, Roadshow logistics
, Roadshow Management
, roadshow trailer design and build
, Roadshow trailer hire
, Roadshow trailers for sale
, roadshow vehicle design and build
, Roadshow vehicle operation
, second hand trailers
, Secondhand event trailers
, Specialised Vehicle
, specialised vehicle operations
, Specialised Vehicles
, trailer hire
, trailer sales
, Training trailer hire
, Training trailers for sale
, Training Vehicle Hire
, Used Event trailers
, Used exhibition trailers for hire
, Used exhibition trailers for sale
, used trailers
, Vehicle Operations