AMS provide Asbestos Awareness Training as required by regulation 10 of the Control of Asbestos at Work Regulations 2006.
"Every employer shall ensure that adequate information, instruction and training is given to those of this employees who are or who are liable to be exposed to asbestos, or who supervise such employees"
Apart from regulations, keeping your workers safe from exposure to asbestos by sending them on a simple half day course could save lives and increase your reputation as a responsible employer.
If you or your employees are working in the following trades, you should attend an asbestos awareness training course so that you can
- identify asbestos containing materials
- know what to do if they believe they have identified an asbestos containing material
- understand the health risks associated with asbestos
- remain compliant with the latest HSE regulations
Trades most at risk from asbestos include:
- general maintenance staff
- gas fitters
- painters and decorators
- demolition workers
- construction workers
- heating and ventilation engineers
- telecommunications engineers
- fire and burglar alarm installers
- computer installers
- architects, building surveyors and other such professionals
- shop fitters
Courses are held at our dedicated training facility or for larger groups of delegates, our trainers will travel to your premises. Please us for further details.