Energy Performance Certificates and Asbestos Surveys

By: NN Surveys  04/08/2013
Keywords: asbestos, Asbestos Surveys, Energy Assessor

An energy certificate is required by law when marketing your property for sale or rent. We are able to provide domestic energy certificates in and around Northamptonshire. An asbestos survey is required if you own a commercial premises or if your commercial premises is changing hands. We are able to provide asbestos management surveys. We also provide an asbestos sampling service. All of our asbestos services are also available to domestic property owners or tenants alike.

Keywords: asbestos, asbestos management, Asbestos Sampling, Asbestos Surveys, Domestic Energy, domestic energy assessor, Energy Assessment, Energy Assessor, energy certificates, Energy Performance Certificate, Energy Performance Certificates, Epcs, Home Information Packs

Other products and services from NN Surveys

Energy Performance Certificates from NN Surveys thumbnail

Energy Performance Certificates

Energy performance certificates (EPCs) give potential buyers an upfront look at how energy efficient your property is, how it can be improved and how much money this could save. EPCs for homes were first introduced in 2007 as part of home information packs (Hips) for home sellers. Hips were scrapped in 2010, but if you're selling your house you're still legally required to have an EPC in place. Using an independent energy assessor is usually cheaper than your local estate agent!