Butterfield Marketing writes copy (or content) for news releases, brochures, mailshots, advertisements and websites. It can be difficult to write this if you’re very close to the product or service that you’re promoting. So at Butterfield Marketing our experienced professionals examine your product, service or business from your customers’ points of view. We give you a fresh insight then get your message across to the audience in a clear and engaging way.
Why use a copywriter?
· Although most people can write, not everyone can write clear, concise, targeted communication that really engages the reader
· A copywriter takes lots of information and distils this down into something interesting, readable and appropriate for the intended audience
· They get to the point and avoid jargon so that your message stands out against the competition
· Advertisements, websites and brochures are read in different ways, a copywriter makes sure that the structure and content of the copy is applicable to the medium
· A copywriter incorporates your key words and phrases into your website content while making it compelling to human readers
· You can focus on your other responsibilities while they work on your copy
· You meet your deadlines!