Accuride’s DA4160 telescopic slide delivers a huge 300kg load rating with full extension in light weight, corrosion resistant, aluminium. This is a stock slide available off-the-shelf in 12 lengths from 300 to 1000mm
This 100% extension slide delivers an effective movement solution where full access is needed. Developed within Accuride’s own engineering design centre in the UK, this slide combines a compact design, heavy load capability and the corrosion resistant materials ideal for many industries and applications.
· Equipment and battery access
· Access for maintenance and repair
· Heavy duty storage and display
· Rack mounted electronic components
· Machine building
Features & benefits
· Load rating up to 300kg (10,000 cycles)
· 100% extension
· 26.5mm slide thickness
· Corrosion resistant
· Material specification: Aluminium slide – AW6082 (3.32315/AIMgSi 1), stainless steel ball bearings (1.4021) and retainer (1.4301)
· Vertical (side) mounting only
· Stocked in 12 lengths from 300 to 1000mm
Accuride’s heavy duty slides are designed to deliver sustained and reliable performance. All our slides undergo stringent tests, including dynamic cycle testing, static overload and slam tests. The load rating is based on slides mounted 600mm apart, although these slides are suitable for wider applications.
Go to to download full technical details and 3D CAD files.
Tel: 01604 761111 Email