ONLY £1185.00 +VAT While stocks last
Buy this product from us and receive 25% discount on an AED Training course!
Easy to use, reliable and technologically advanced lifesaving device.
- The fully automatic version means shocks are delivered automatically with no button to push and no human intervention
- Rescue Coach™ voice guides the rescuer confidently and easily through the rescue process
- The new detailed instructions for CPR include a metronome to assist with frequency of compressions
- Rescue ready® technology includes extensive daily, weekly and monthly tests Helpful text screen runs in tandem with the voice prompts
- Especially useful for audio challenged rescuers and in noisy environments
- Patented non-polarized defibrillation pads simplify the placement process
- Provides Cardiac Science™ STAR® biphasic defibrillation energy waveform
- Seven year warranty on the AED – one of the longest warranties in the industry
Four year full battery operational replacement guarantee.
- Cardiac Science™ code: 9390A-502
Contents: Defibrillator, one battery, two pairs of interchangeable defibrillation pads.
All Cardiac Science™ AEDs come complete with a Quick start kit: which includes a Quick start guide, CD-ROM with AED manual, Training video, RescueLink and MDLink software and serial download cable. All Powerheart® AEDs use the same pads and batteries.
There are a number of ways an AED can deliver a defibrillation shock. Some AEDs provide the same level of energy each time a shock is delivered. Other AEDs deliver higher levels of energy with each shock, but still administer the same energy level for every patient. Cardiac Science™ believes no two patients are alike. That's why Cardiac Science's introduced the proprietary STAR® Biphasic technology, providing escalating biphasic energy and customized, variable energy.
- STAR® Biphasic technology measures a patient's impedance (the body's opposition to the flow of electrical current), adjusts defibrillation parameters, and delivers an energy level customized to the needs of that patient.
- STAR® Biphasic escalates energy over a range of impedances. This proven method of escalating energy is consistent with American Heart Association guidelines and is well established in the defibrillation industry.
- STAR® Biphasic Waveform has the highest reported effectiveness in hospital and pre-hospital data.
- In clinical trials, STAR®; Biphasic was 100% effective at defibrillating patients in ventricular fibrillation-the most common arrythmia of sudden cardiac arrest on the first shock.
Pre-hospital data for STAR® Biphasic has shown defibrillation success rates of 89 percent with an average number of 2.3 shocks per patient.
- If using MDLink Software with the Powerheart® AED G3, a medical director can customize parameters to follow a desired defibrillation rescue protocol. Adjustable parameters include 5 defibrillation energy protocols such as ultra low, standard and non-escalating variable energy options.
Our Rescue Ready technology distinguishes us among competitors.
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the AED self checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the handle changes from green to red and the device will emit an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. In summary, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6cuKFpci08&feature=player_embedded