1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work Course in Leeds (HSE Approved)
30th March 2011
14th June 2011
9th September 2011
This course is ideal for smaller workplaces that present few health and safety risks.
Who should attend?
- Nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone wanting a comprehensive one day first aid course.
What they will learn
- Basic First Aid and the relevant regulations
- Insight into Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations
- Managing an incident
- Priorities of First Aid
- Treatment for choking
- Treatment of wounds and bleeding
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Treatment of shock
- General discussion on common workplace injuries
- Continuous assessment by trainer
- A First Rescue HSE-approved certificate valid for three years, is issued on successful completion of assessment.