Addressing Health, Safety & Fire should not be seen as a regulatory burden. Following an initial visit, our adviser will identify potential problem areas and work with you to overcome them.
- Reduced costs and reduced risks – employee absence and turnover rates are lower, accidents are fewer, and the threat of legal action is lessened
- Improved standing among suppliers and partners
- A better reputation for corporate responsibility among investors, customers and communities
- Increased productivity – employees are healthier, happier and better motivated
- Safety Management Systems and Solutions (Legal responsibilities of employers)
- Safety Policy accurate to the business (if they employ five or more people)
- Risk Assessments to employees, customers, partners and any other people who could be affected
- Arrange for effective planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of preventive and protective measures
- Ensure they have access to competent Health and Safety advice
- Consult employees about their risks and current preventive measures
- Emergency serious accident investigation
- Acting as competent person
Failure to comply with these requirements can have serious consequences – for both organisations and individuals. Sanctions include fines, imprisonment and disqualification.