Once a business has produced its for the year it needs to complete and file either a corporation tax return or a self assessment return.
Taxable profits can differ significantly from accounting profits and the rules that govern both are becoming more and more complex. At the same time, the penalties for incorrect tax returns are becoming more severe. An incorrect return can pose a significant risk to the very existence of a business. Even an innocent error can lead to a large, unexpected tax assessment covering the last 6 years.
We will assist you in the following ways:
- monitoring deadlines to ensure you file on time
- year end planning
- reviewing and minimising payments on account
- reviewing your accounts to ensure all allowances are claimed
- computerised completion of your return and electronic filing
- advance notification of liabilities and payment reminders so you can plan your cash flows
Carrying out your annual compliance also helps us to identify any possible , or issues.
If you want to find out more about our annual tax compliance service and how it may work for you, please contact Robert Horner, at or call Robert on 01423 564446