This LOGIC Water Regulations course is 1 day training and assessment and covers the knowledge required to be assessed on the LOGIC Water Regulation certificate.
LOGIC Water Regulations course theory overview:
· Introduction, background and legislation
· The Water Regulations
· Materials and substances in contact with water
· Requirements for water fittings
· Water System Design
· Installation Commissioning
· Cross Connections
· Black flow prevention
· Cold Water Services
· Hot Water Services
· WCs and Urinals
· Sanitary Appliances and water for outside use.