Basic Domestic Electrical Appreciation in Hull
electricians, electrician, Electrical
The Basic Domestic electrical Apprication course is designed for individuals with very little or no previous electrical experience, candidates will leave this course confident to continue onto the Part P Electrical/EAL Level 2 Domestic Electrical Installers Certificate course and/or 17th Edition.
· An awareness and understanding of electrical circuits and equipment.
· An appreciation of the Electricity at Work Act and the inherent dangers associated with electrics.
· The practical skills associated with electrical installations.
· The practices of inspection and testing of electrical installation.
· Underpinning knowledge based on 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
This basic domestic electrical appreciation 5-day practical course includes a range of topics such as:
· Basic Electricity Theory Isolation,
· Safe Working Practices
· Proving and Correct Use of Testing Devices
· AC Motors
· Standard Wiring and Schematic Drawings
· Installation and wiring simple circuits
· Lighting and power supplies
· Inspection & testing of domestic single phase boards and circuitry.
The Basic Domestic Electrical Appreciation course has been designed for individuals with very little or no previous electrical experience, candidates will leave this course confident to continue onto the Part P Electrical/EAL Level 2 Domestic Electrical Installers Certificate course and/or City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition course.
This course has been developed to give new entrants to the electrical industry a firm understanding of the basics prior to attending qualification based training courses.
This programme is designed to help raise awareness, understanding and skills also when working on equipment where there is a requirement to disconnect / reconnect electrical supply, and to test electrical equipment and controls.
Candidates attend a five-day Basic Domestic Electrical Appreciation course. Throughout the course they will cover the above categories with a mix of theory and practical training. At the end of the Basic Domestic Electrical Appreciation course an assessment will be carried out to ascertain their appreciation and understanding of the subjects. Should any candidate not reach an acceptable standard, then retraining on specific issues will be carried out until attainment of the standard is achieved.
, electrical contracting
, Electrical Courses
, electrical training
, electrical wiring
, training courses