Arriba Wellness Clubs
Arriba Wellness Club Leaders required to run local Arriba Community Weight Loss Challenges. Earn upto £500+ per month for only a few hours per week...
Or just become a distributor of products and earn as much as you like.
Help Shape Your Community With Arriba! Wellness Clubs
Earn an extra 30k / Year working just 15 hours per week!
Do you have a keen interest in health and nutrition? Would you like the chance to help and support people within your local community to lose weight and improve their health and nutrition?
Understanding The Problem (UK & Ireland Statistics)
- 46% of men and 32% of women are overweight
- 17% of men and 21% of women are obese
- 27% of girls and 20% of boys aged 2 to 19 years were overweight
- The percentage of adults who are obese has doubled since the mid 1980’s
- 60% of men and 50% of women, and half of primary school age boys and one in five girls aged up to 11 could be obese by 2050
- Obesity will cost the government £45 billion a year by 2050 if the epidemic is not brought under control through dramatic changes across British society
- There are soaring rates of diabetes, strokes and heart disease caused by more Britons becoming fatter.
We are looking for keen, enthusiastic and motivated people to join our mission of opening an Arriba Wellness Club and running a Community Weight Loss Challenge in every Village, Town and City across the UK & Ireland.
As an Arriba! Leader you need to have 5-15 hours a week available to run your club and you can earn up to £1,250 per month for each successful club you run. Run 2 clubs and you could create a full time income of £30,000 a year working just 5-15 hours per week.
You do not need a background in health, nutrition or weight loss to become an Arriba! Leader as full and on-going training is available, both online and at national training venues.
The main activity of an Arriba! Wellness Club is the Community Weight Loss Challenge. This is a 12 week course (1 hour, once a week) held in your local community centre, church hall, home (anywhere really) where people come to be educated, motivated and monitored to assist them in reaching their health and weight loss goals.
As an Arriba! Leader you are responsible for advertising the class through low cost local advertising and each week running the class following the guidance of a comprehensive, but easy to follow manual, and of course us, your business mentors.
Participants in your Community Challenge pay a fee of £39 to attend the 12 week course, this money covers your costs (advertising, room hire, printing, petrol. . . ) ensuring you are cash flow positive from day-one, and also provides Prize Money for the 3 'Biggest Losers' in the challenge.
We also have information & training days taking place in Nantwich, Cheshire and other locations around the UK & Ireland
Preferred area of study
- No experience is required as full training and ongoing support will be available.
- A keen interest in health & nutrition is desirable.
Note: This is a self employed position meaning that you will be working as your own boss, choosing the hours you work, making it ideal to fit in around your studies. Full support systems and mentoring is available to ensure you are successful.