Two Days 10am - 4pm
This introductory course is perfect for anyone interested in Reiki, whether you are looking for self help and development, or to complete this mandatory level before becoming a Reiki Practitioner. No previous knowledge or experience is required.
During this two day course you will learn about:-
· The history of Reiki
· Self treatment using recognised techniques
· How to use Reiki for friends and family
· An introduction to anatomy and the chakras
· How to use Reiki to enhance every day living
· And much much more.........
Your training will take place in comfortable relaxed surroundings, in a small group of no more than four people.
The investment required is £165, which includes full tuition, theory and practical, a comprehensive manual to keep, a light lunch with refreshments, and on-going support.
I am a certified member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA), Reiki Master Teacher Register.
To find out scheduled dates, or to arrange dates to suit you, please contact me.