Resurspec Construction Services Ltd
construction, refurbishment, restoration
We can provide the full repair package that allows concealed masonry repairs without the need for major reconstruction work. The first step is to identify the root cause of a problem. Step two is to specify and install an appropriate structural repair using one, or a combination of Thor Helical systems to reintroduce structural integrity. Step three is to restore aesthetic appeal using sympathetic bricklaying, pointing, rendering and plastering skills utilizing traditional lime mortars, or the modern equivalents as required. If the cause of the structures instability is poor drainage, foundations, soil conditions or a combination of these we can also specify and undertake underpinning using traditional methods and / or helical screw pile technology; plus drainage repairs or renewal as required.
Our customer base extends to Local Authorities and Housing Associations in the public sector; the professional sector working on refurbishment contracts for Architects, Structural Engineers, Loss Adjusters, Estate Agents, Estate Managers, English Heritage and other Contractors involved in the property restoration market. We are also happy to work with external Engineer’s designs but if a guarantee for Thor Helical works is required through the Construction Guarantee Scheme (www.cgsins.co.uk) approval would have be sought through the Thor Helical engineering team. A small fee is applied for this to cover the cost of CGS providing an insurance policy for the specified period and the contractor’s administration time in producing pre-requisite structural repair information.
All of the labour employed is project managed by Resurspec Construction Services, and are highly skilled and experienced in using the Thor system and traditional building techniques to provide a structural repair and restoration package with high quality workmanship and customer service.
Services & Expertise we can provide include:-
• Structural surveys, estimation, quotation and report writing services;
• Wall tie condition surveys;
• Masonry repairs using the proprietary Thor Helical Remedial structural repair system;
• Masonry Grouting techniques for random rubble walls;
• Expansion Joints;
• Underpinning using traditional methods and / or Shire screw pile technology;
• Drainage repairs or renewal as required;
• Roof renovation and retiling;
• Roof and wall insulation as required using proprietary systems;
• Sympathetic bricklaying, re-pointing and plastering skills utilizing traditional lime mortars and the modern equivalents as dictated by the fabric of the property under repair.
• Public liability insurance to £5,000,000.
• We can also offer for a small additional fee a warranty on Thor Helical Remedial installation works under the Construction Guarantee Ltd scheme (www.cgsins.co.uk).
• Full engineering support is provided through Thor Helical Remedial head office.
, Brick Arch Repair
, Cavity Wall Tie
, crack stitching
, cracked walls
, Damp Proofing
, Drainage Works
, expansion joints
, helical fixings
, heritage grout injection
, Lateral Restraint
, leaning walls
, Lime Grouting
, Lime Mortar
, Lime Plastering
, Lime Putty
, Lime Renders
, Lintel Repair
, Rising Damp
, Separating Walls
, stone masonry
, Structural Help
, Structural Repair
, Wall Tie Surveys