English Pre-Sessional Courses are
especially for students who would like to improve their English language skills
before starting their studies in an English speaking country or university
where the language of tuition is in English.
During the Pre-sessional course students will:
- -Practise note taking and summarising texts
- -Give presentations and work on pronunciation
- -Develop reference and citation skills in English
- -Listen to and watch real lectures
- -Learn to pick out key points in lectures and talks
- -Work on
- -Expand vocabulary in an academic context
Summer Academic Pre-Sessional courses will run in 4 week blocks and
consist of 15 hours per week of contact classes + 7 hours per week of guided
self-study in the form of readings, writings and presentation preparation.