The First Aid at Work (statutory) course complies with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Successful students receive certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years.
Who should attend
- Nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone wanting a comprehensive one day first aid.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Common workplace injuries
Course dates at our Training Centre in West London
- 8 March 2013 - £55 per person
- 15 April 2013 - £55 per person
- 14 May 2013 - £55 per person
- 5 June 2013 - £55 per person
- 4 July 2013 - £55 per person
- 2 August 2013 - £55 per person
- 9 September 2013 - £55 per person
- 8 October 2013 - £55 per person
- 6 November 2013 - £55 per person
- 5 December 2013 - £55 per person
- Continuous assessment by the Training staff
- A Haven Ambulance Service HSE approved certificate which is valid for three years.
- Haven Ambulance Service are twice winners of the National Training Awards, which means you can be assured we are heavily regulated by Haven Ambulance Service to provide the highest quality of course possible.