This Yoga Teacher Emergency First Aid course includes the Emergency First Aid at Work (statutory) course, which complies with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Successful students receive certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years. The course complies with the British Wheel of Yoga (BWY) Insurance requirements for Yoga Teachers.
Who should attend
- Qualified Yoga Teachers.
- Those on their Yoga Teacher BWY Diploma or Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
- Yoga Teachers who have a first aid qualification which is due to expire.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Bleeding (including grazes, nose-bleeds and small wounds)
- Common Yoga Studio injuries (including a Question & Answer session)
- Closed courses can be held at your site for your group of up to 12 students at times and date to suit you
- Continuous assessment by the Training staff
- A Haven Ambulance Service HSE approved Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for three years.
- Haven Ambulance Service are twice winners of the National Training Awards, which means you can be assured we are heavily regulated by Haven Ambulance Service to provide the highest quality of course possible.