This Schools First Aid course for Teachers includes the Emergency First Aid at Work (statutory) course, which complies with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Successful students receive certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years.
Who should attend
- Nominated emergency first aiders, or anyone wanting a comprehensive one day first aid.
- Those teaching over five year olds.
- Student Teachers and NQTs wishing to enhance their CV.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Resuscitation (Adult & Child)
- Bleeding (including grazes, nose-bleeds and small wounds)
- Common school injuries (including a Question & Answer session)
- Closed courses can be held at your site for your group of up to 12 students at times and date to suit you
- Continuous assessment by the Training staff
- A Haven Ambulance Service HSE approved certificate which is valid for three years.
- Haven Ambulance Service are twice winners of the National Training Awards, which means you can be assured we are heavily regulated by Haven Ambulance Service to provide the highest quality of course possible.