This course has replaced the Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene (Basic Food Hygiene) and is designed to give all food handlers an appreciation of good hygiene practice.
Who should attend :-
- Anyone working in a catering or hospitality setting where food is prepared, cooked and served.
- Example environments include pubs, hotels, fast-food outlets, child-minders, residential homes, nursing homes, schools, pre-schools and nursery schools.
Course syllabus :-
- Temperature control
- Food safety hazards
- Refrigeration, chilling and cold handling
- Cooking, hot-handling and reheating
- Food handling
- Principles of safe food storage
- Food premises and equipment
- Personal hygiene
Course duration :-
Course dates :-
- Closed courses can be held at your site for your group of up to 12 students at times and date to suit you
- To check dates available at our Training Centre in West London please check our website.
- A thirty question multi-choice assessment paper (may be conducted orally)
- Candidates must achieve twenty or more correct answers to be awarded the certificate