The First Aid at Work (statutory) course complies with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Successful students receive certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years.
Who should attend
- A person who has been designated as a First Aider at work. All employers in the UK have a legal obligation to make First Aid provision for their employees
- Accidents and illness
- Using a first aid kit
- Simple record keeping
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Heart attacks
- Burns and scalds
- Severe allergic reaction
- Eye injuries
- Low blood sugar
- Closed courses can be held at your site for your group of up to 12 students at times and date to suit you
- Places available on courses at our training centre in West London. Please for full details.
- Theory and practical skills test
- A Haven Ambulance Service HSE approved certificate which is valid for three years.
- Haven Ambulance Service are twice winners of the National Training Awards, which means you can be assured we are heavily regulated by Haven Ambulance Service to provide the highest quality of course possible.