- Li-ion Brand new Laptop Battery
- Availability : IN STOCK
- Original Price: £ 57.50
- Special Price: £ 46.00
- 100% Q.C. of every product. Guaranteed to meet or exceed original specifications
- Repair or replace during the first 90 days
- one year warranty!
- 30 days money back warranty!
Please make sure the product that you are going to buy fits the model and part number of your original laptop.
Compatible Battery Part NO
Battery Fits Laptop Models
Samsung Q320 R470 R522 R620 R580 Series
Laptop Batteries Instruction Manual:These safety instructions must be read carefully and must be fully understood before attempting to use your laptop battery
- If you are not using the internet turn off your wifi connection
and lower the intensity of your backlight (hold down function and move
the arrows up or down to change intensity).
- et the power of the SAMSUNG AA-PB9NC6B AA-PB9NC6W batteries
(15%) drain to 0% When you use your brand new Battery first time. And
then full charge it(usually chrage it full 12 hours) and let it drain to
0% again. Do this for 2~3 cycles.
- Never hammer a nail into the SAMSUNG AA-PB9NC6B AA-PB9NC6W battery. Never hit a hammer on the battery pack. Never step or tread on the battery pack.
- Always confirm that the temperature is 5 c-35 c before you charge the SAMSUNG AA-PB9NC6B AA-PB9NC6W battery. Leakage or deterioration of the battery pack may occur if this warning is not heeded.
- Never expose the battery to direct sunlight. Never store or use the Samsung Q320 R470 R522 R620 R580 Series battery pack in an unventilated vehicle where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
- Always keep the SAMSUNG AA-PB9NC6B AA-PB9NC6W battery pack out of reach of infants or small children.
- If the liquid contained within the SAMSUNG AA-PB9NC6B AA-PB9NC6W
battery pack leaks, use large amounts of water an immediately wash off
any liquid which may accidentally contact any part of the body. Remove
any liquid that has contacted your clothes by washing them immediately
with a synthetic detergent.
- Warning :
If you ever detect the emission of an extraordinary odor or leakage
of alkaline solution or other electrolytic substance, stop usage and
dispose of properly.
- Never dispose of used battery packs with other ordinary solid
wastes, since they contain toxic substances. Always dispose of used
battery packs in accordance with the prevailing community regulations
that apply to the disposal of batteries. Cover the metal terminals with
insulating tape in order to prevent accidental short-circuiting when
disposing of the SAMSUNG AA-PB9NC6B AA-PB9NC6W battery.