HDMI Converter for iPhone iPad iPod
iPhone is bringing more and more joy to our life. We always use iPhone to make photos, videos, musics….. You may have plenly of videos on your iPhone 4s, and want to share it with your friends or your familys. But the Screen of iPhone is so small, it is really not enough for us. Can the video be transfered into other form, and played in a TV? Of course, that is what the HDMI Converter can do. The iPhone HDMI converter is really a usefull tool for users. It easily convert the video from iPhone, iPad, iPad 2, iPod into TV signal for play.
How to use iPhone HDMI converter
Use the iPhone & iPad USB HDMI Connector to connect an iPhone to your television, or LCD display. Then see your videos and slideshows on the big screen. This accessory is compatible with the following: iPod touch iPhone 4 iPad 4th generation. For optimal performance, it may be necessary to adjust the video resolution or settings for your display. If your display offers an "auto detect" or "factory default" setting, you may be able to use these options to optimize video resolution and display. If you encounter an issue with playback, try the following: Connect directly to the TV, LCD display. Remove any HDMI extension cables or converter. Accessories that convert a HDMI signal to other video formats (HDMI, DVI, Composite) are not supported. Additional Information iTunes Store movies (SD and HD) and TV shows (HD) require an HDCP digital connection. If you attempt to play this content using the iPhone HDMI Adapter, an alert will appear to let you know that an HDCP-compatible device is required. To view iTunes Store content, do one of the following: Sync the SD version of the TV show Use an Apple Component AV cable to play the HD version at 480p Use an Apple Composite AV cable to play the HD version at 480i You cannot preview iTunes Store video content when using this iPHone HDMI Converter.
iPhone HDMI Converter Specification
* Color: white
* Weight: 40g
* Made in China
iPhone HDMI Converter & USB adapter description
1. This HDMI converter Adapter is compatible with iPad, iPad2, iPad 3, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 4G.
2. Support to Transmit the video and Audio to HD TV or your DOCK to HDMI for iPad/iPhone/iPod/Touch, use to only transmit video
3. Supporting 720P/1080P HD Digital Signal output
4. Supporting Videos, Movies, MTV, Podcast, Etc
5. The HDMI converter is small as like as the camera connection kit for iPad and it is portable
6. Plus and Play, there is no power supply as well as no jailbreak
7. Additional Micro USB Port Has performance as data transmission
8. The USB Port can easy download the photos From Digit Camera to Your iPad and Support Exteranl USB Keyboard.
iPhone HDMI converter Easy to Connection though the extended line
Out Put HDMI signal to TV Through HDMI Cable
iPhone HDMI converter FAQ
A Can't Play Vedio on HDTV.
1. Please check HArdWare Connection
2. Check the TV Set , Choose the HDMI signal Channel imput
3. Check The HDMi Cable, Try Another HDMi Cable
4. Check the Sources of Vedio Trying to Play on ipad, Then to play on HDTV.
5. Check iPad vedio ouput format, NTSC or PAL. Default NTSC.
B Vedio isn't HD on HDTV
Please Check the Sources of Vedio . isn't HD? Tring to Adjust HDTV display mode
C Can't Through online playing video on HDTV
Only the ipad itself had with brower will open to watch the video webpages on HDTV Try through Their IPAD with Browser Broadcast
D. Unrecognized U disk file
Read U Disk images need to be placed in the DCIM folder
other documents required to identify related applications.