Closed circuit underground TV surveillance enables our engineers to ascertain the condition of your drains. We can therefore provide YOU, the customer with a colour DVD and detailed report giving full recommendations of any remedial work that may be required. With electronic cat & sonde equipment we can also trace your drainage allowing us to pin point the exact spot where your problem exists
- Evidence that New drainage has been installed correctly to current codes of practice, either for adoption by water aurthorities or property owners.
- House Purchase - Surveyors often specify that a drain survey is carried out.
- Borehole condition
- Location and mapping, useful prior to land development
- Building over existing drainage (For home extensions etc., you are now required to provide video evidence that any public sewer built over has not been damaged during the course of your building work)
- To help the diagnosis and rectification of Recurring Problems
- General Maintenance - Leaking drains can cause subsidence
- If you suspect Pitch - Fibre pipes have been used then pre-emptive maintenance may be indicated.
Our reports are thorough, with a DVD copy, and a writtern comprehensive survey including our conclusions & comments on the legal status your drains and sewers. If required we can give a verbal appraisal on the same day as the site visit.