PMR Training and Development Ltd
business coaching, Performance Management, executive coaching
This type of coaching is conducted as one-to-one sessions** over a set time period. Motivations may vary but often they revolve around personal skill development, achieving balance, handling stress, managing people, overcoming conflict, understanding corporate politics or career transition.
A typical Executive Coaching engagement includes:
• Initial Meeting with the Client involved to identify coaching goals and outcomes
• Initial face-to-face meeting with the coachee to establish the coaching relationship and coaching contract
• Goal setting formation - in line with agreed outcomes
• Personality Assessment (choice of assessment will be dependent on outcome requirements)
• Eight coaching sessions taken over a two to nine month period (number and time of sessions adjusted to suit client/coachee requirements)
- First session will involve personal feedback on Personality Assessment, Leadership Development Questionnaire, (360) and agreed Goals, etc.
• Personal Development Plan throughout
• Feedback on development/progress
• Unlimited telephone/e-mail support
All PMR Coaches are experienced, qualified, and belong to recognised national/international Coaching Institutions as required.
** In some exceptional instances, where access or times prohibit, these may be conducted via telephone/Skype.
, career coaching
, executive coaching
, Leadership Training
, management development
, Performance Management
, personal coaching