Effective Presentation Skills
PMR Training and Development Ltd
Performance Management, management development, Leadership Training
The palms are sweaty, throat dry, knees are trembling… No, you’re not jumping off a cliff – but you may feel that way – it’s worse – it’s having to give a presentation!
One of the most important characteristics of a good leader is good communication skills. You may have the vision, the idea, the concept, the dream – but can you engage and get people on-board?
In modern day life and business it’s expected that staff at all levels should be able to deliver a presentation or talk publicly – whether it’s a ‘tool-box talk’, lunchtime brief, sale presentation or corporate strategy presentation to the Board.
This two-day programme will provide you with the skills and information needed to raise your confidence in presenting and provide you with tips and techniques that will be invaluable for your personal development.
How You Will Benefit
• Increased confidence in your public speaking
• Increased knowledge of PowerPoint® tips and techniques
• Understand the principles of good presentation
What You Will Cover:
• How to build confidence and control nerves
• Powerful Presentation tips and techniques
• Engaging with your audience – making listening a joy
• Speaking with confidence
Who is this for?
• Anyone who needs to develop their presentation and/or public speaking skills or engage with people to get the message across. This can be Board members, Sales people, technical experts, HR, - groups, teams, or individuals.
, communication skills
, Communication Skills Training
, communication training
, Interpersonal Skills
, Leadership Training
, management development
, Performance Management
, presentation coaching
, Presentation Skills Course
, presentation skills training
, presentation training
, Public Speaking Skills
, public speaking training
, Sales training