Full or part time PPL Private Pilots Licence training
manchester, aviation, birthday gift
Learn to fly Liverpool
air experiance flights
JAR PPL - Private Pilots Licence
The JAA PPL Private Pilot’s Licence course is designed to train you to handlea light aircraft (SEP singe engine piston) to a level of competency which willallow you, once qualified, to fly with passengers across Europe and subjectto a few conditions anywhere in the world.
In order to fly light aeroplanes it is necessary to obtain a Private Pilot's Licence (PPL). This entails undergoing a course of flight training, passing comparatively simple written exams and passing a flight skill test. There are two different types of PPL available: The National Private Pilot's Licence (NPPL) and the Joint Aviation Authority Private Pilot's Licence (JAA PPL). The NPPL requires a minimum of 32 hours flying training and allows the licence holder to fly only within UK airspace. The JAA PPL requires a minimum of 45 hours flying training and allows the licence holder to fly in most European States and many other countries.
- The PPL package is available full or part time. (accommodation local to the airport can be arranged if required)
- Full time - you can fly up to 7 days a week up to 3 times a day.
- Even if you have work / outside commitments then we can still get you through you PPL in minimum time as we are always flexible to our customers.
- Fly early before work from 6am or late until sunset..
- Your money is safe as we DON‘T ask for the full cost up front just that you remain in credit. - Your own assigned instructor will mentor and guide you at every stage of your training and as you have your own dedicated instructor they can adapt the instructional style to the one you learn best from. - So far as we know we are the only flight training company in the UK that works solely in the interest of the student, both quality of service and best value for money.
- While our pack price maybe beaten at the odd school our customer service and dedication to you we believe can"t. High standard customer service in the GA / PPL environment is something that is sadly lacking at a great number of flying school organisations.
- Given the amount of your hard earned cash you are spending we believe you should expect to be taken the utmost care of, we are dedicated to going out of our way to fit in with your requirement and go above and beyond what others provide.
Next steps : It is highly recommended that you get your class 2 medical before you start any training as any problems in this department would stop you gaining your PPL.
Take an air experience / trial lesson to ensure you feel comfortable in a light aircraft.
You could also read up on what the PPL involves there are some useful links on our pilot resources page.
Get in touch to discuss your training or visit us at the airport for a more personal introduction.
, birthday gift
, christmas gift
, Commercial Pilots Licence
, flight training
, flying club
, flying clubs
, flying lessons
, flying school
, flying schools
, Gift Voucher
, learn to fly
, learn to fly liverpool
, Light Training
, pilot training
, private pilot
, Private Pilot Licence
, Private Pilots
, Private Pilots Licence